Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1ADNJK3Cz

Possibilities

Possibilities



Wednesday, January 13, 2010

365 Day 11







Every morning as I drive to work, I am blessed with the most wonderful sunrises. I get to see the face of God every single day! As I drive towards the mountains, the sun is coming up behind me and if I catch it just at the right time, I can see Longs Peak light up from the up coming sun. Shivers.....it gives me shivers. On the corner, there is this huge enormous tree that is the only thing standing on the property after the tornado that nearly wiped Windsor off the map in 2008 swept by. It is not living, no leaves grow on the outstretched brances, all the bark has been ripped off. In the daylight it is as white as a ghost. To me it is a reminder of several things... one, things can change in an instant and if they do, you can still be strong and tall. This morning, with the sunrise behind it, it is a reminder of hope. Amazing.....amazing grace.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover