Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1ADNJK3Cz

Possibilities

Possibilities



Monday, February 14, 2011

Chase N Me

My sweet little Chase...you were so close to me I could hear your breath, I could smell your shampoo and feel  warmth radiating from your soul.  Two seconds before you were wrapped in concentration with your gaze upon some unknown puzzle... you knew I was there, your hand upon my knee, reaching out to say "watch and I will show you a secret".  You lifted you head and for a twinkling or an eternity, I don't know which, I saw it all in your profound blue eyes.....


 I am peace and serenity 
 I am love and hope  
 I am all that is gentle and kind 
 I am faith and grace 
I am what is possible

I am...

I am You.

Thank you for bestowing to me your secret, I promise to enclose it in the folds of my heart, let it nourish my soul
 and cherish it for all time.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover