Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1ADNJK3Cz

Possibilities

Possibilities



Sunday, March 13, 2011


On the corner of 71st Ave and Hwy 34 there was an old homestead.  The place called to me for the longest time....begging me to find it's inner beauty.  I stopped one afternoon and it revealed itself.  I stood for over an hour listening to it whisper of families who lived there...happy times and of neglect to destruction it had become.  I loved that old house with but a few windows and when the light was just right....artistry.

I drove by today and all that is left of my little house is a pile of junk...peices of the past lying in a heap.

But I remember...



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover