Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1ADNJK3Cz

Possibilities

Possibilities



Saturday, February 13, 2010

365 Day 43







This weeks assignment is ACTION. Since I am leaving for Las Vegas tomorrow, I sent my action pictures I took from this summer. Jim, along with others, coaches a summer league baseball team. They were my favorite action shots all summer, that and we were with them 3-4 days out of the week. The end of the year party saw the guys running and jumping on a boogie board at our pool. They were all really good at it and it looks like they are surfing even for just a moment. I miss them all.

1 comments:

Tiger1 said...

Wow Konda, you take some great shots!

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover