Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1ADNJK3Cz

Possibilities

Possibilities



Monday, February 22, 2010

Happy Birthday Jim

Today is Jim's birthday. I had to make this post and dedicate it to him. Once in a while, in the the middle of an ordinary life, your prince comes along and you get to live a fairy tale. Jim is my prince and giving me a wonderful, happy fairy tale life. His love of life and positive outlook on things have blessed me in more ways than I could ever imagine. He has taught me patience, given me unconditional love, shared his passion for coaching and taught me the beauty of a perfectly thrown curve ball. He is my soul mate and the love of my life. Happy Birthday, BeBe.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover