Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1ADNJK3Cz

Possibilities

Possibilities



Saturday, April 3, 2010

365 Day 94







I wanted to take down the mirror and have just a huge framed mirror but did the next best thing and hung a frame on top of the mirror.



The saying is to honor Jordan. This is her favorite saying so when I see it I think of her.....








Today I finished my project. The "Big Reveal" for Jim was tonight. I am so excited on how it turned out. My biggest change was painting the vanity black. I had to prime 3 trimes and paint 3 times. I had to go to Target twice because I was almost completely done and found out I had two side "C". That wouldn't work. The pictures I took myself and are some of my favorite black and whites.

1 comments:

Jen said...

OH MY are you talented! This looks so fantastic! The frame on the mirror is genius!

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover