Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1ADNJK3Cz

Possibilities

Possibilities



Saturday, April 17, 2010

365 Day








I have been the worst bloger on the web!! Instead of beating myself up I am posting pictures I have taken over the past two weeks and call myself caught up.
These pictures I took on a Safari during class. Everyother week in my photography class we are given an assignment and take out camera's out that very minute and take pictures. As I was taking pictures of shapes (to be posted later), a heard a train coming. I was really really close to the tracks....My hair was blowing...the first picture is as I was running across the lot to get to the train. My flash caused the train to light up...pretty neat.....the rest are pictures of the train as it passed. I was surprised at the effect the graffitti had on my photos as the train passed. Way cool......

























0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover