Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1ADNJK3Cz

Possibilities

Possibilities



Sunday, January 23, 2011

Colleen's Store

A couple of days ago, I tried to surprise my friend for her birthday and failed. I moved 2 hours away from her so it was a crazy plan.   She wasn't home, but I broke into her store and shopped anyway.  We started a journey together many moons ago.  We are creative soul mates....we can talk about our passion for days without end.  She moved out to the country and started working on her little shop.  She slaved over the details and made her husband nuts with plans, but he did as she asked and now Prairie Peddler is now a reality.  The first day I walked into her little shop, tears ran down my face as I exclaimed "Oh, Colleen, your dream has come true." 

 This is Colleen's dream....




 Cut not the wings of your dreams,
for they are the heartbeat and the freedom of your soul.
~ Flavia ~


I love and miss you dearly, Colleen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover