Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1ADNJK3Cz

Possibilities

Possibilities



Thursday, January 20, 2011

Happy Birthday, Chase

Today is the birthday of a little boy who is very special to me.  Chase...celebrates his third birthday today.  Three whole years...where does the time go. 



His birth is a well written story of love....love of mothers really.  Two mothers and a grandmother to be closer to the truth.  And I would say his birth started as a prayer for us all.  A prayer from one mother for the gift of a baby she could not have, a prayer from another for a baby she wanted but couldn't keep and a prayer of courage from me to help lift them both up.  Jordan, in the most precious and abundant love only a mother could understand, gave Chase to Jen who in the most precious and abundant love only a mother could understand gave us more than we all could have dreamed of and gave themselves back and more.


Adoption....dear, true and a gift from God to all of us.


We have an open adoption...where we can see Chase when we want and share in his life thru a wonderful blog by Jen and thru letters and emails.  Chase has a brother he shares with us.  Tate loves cars and trains and using blocks to build elaborate creations.



Adoption...dear, true, abundant selflessness


 I first gave everything I am to a special little girl, my daughter, on the day she was born who became Chase's mother.  She gave everything she was to him, a chance.   Now both of  us race thru his veins and when he listens closely he can hear us whisper..."I love you, no matter what." 


I am so proud of you, Jordan
I am so thankful for you, Jen
I am so blessed to have you, Chase.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover