Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1ADNJK3Cz

Possibilities

Possibilities



Monday, January 17, 2011

Mosaic Monday

Mosaic Monday at

Come see all the great artists and their Mosaics.

I love fences...I love the way their repetitive lines draw to or away from me.  They sometimes lead to an adventure or keep me from danger. I never let them box me in or define my space and thru my lens they are a thing of beauty.

4 comments:

A Garden of Threads said...

Fences are great leading lines to draw you into a photo. Stunning mosaic.

{oc cottage} said...

What amazing shots!


m ^..^

Shirley said...

I love your idea for displaying fences in a mosaic! Nicely done!

How's your weather?

Mary said...

Oh, these are such beautiful images! Thanks so much for sharing at MM. :)

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover