Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1ADNJK3Cz

Possibilities

Possibilities



Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year



Looking back...looking ahead...good ole' New Year.   I am always thrilled about the new year.  Although I have decided not to make an official resolution...I am working on a "word" to jump start my year and look for the possibility in all I see.  Oh that's it....my word Possibility.


I am excited about the blog and have decided to go in a different direction this year.  I have found many, many wonderful blogs and sites that have been an inspiration to me and I will soon have them posted to share with all. 


I am looking to spread my wings and go beyond my comfort zone and participate in a few blogs outside my own....including

Little Red House:  Mosaic Monday 
 ShutterSisters: One Word Project


Oh, the Possibilities....


Here on my blog I have decided to do weekly posts calling it "The Big 52"


I also am a part of a great group of aspiring photographers here in Greeley.  We have a club called Light Shooter's and we meet the second Wednesday of the month at
Zoe's 715 10th Street, Greeley, CO. 
We are looking forward to the new year and hoping to do some community projects to take advantage of our photography skills.


New Years...I am inspired...come along with me.....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover