Read More http://www.kevinandamanda.com/whatsnew/tutorials/how-to-use-a-cute-font-for-your-blogger-post-titles.html#ixzz1ADNJK3Cz

Possibilities

Possibilities



Saturday, January 22, 2011

Winter


Winter has kept me close to home.  Not that I mind....but my cranky body keeps me close not allowing me to wander very far with my camera.  Cranky, because I find as I get older I do not tolerate the cold as I once did.   Growing up at the base of Wolf Creek Pass in southwest Colorado, winter came early in October, blanketing the ground with white wonder and staying long after the first notion of spring.  I loved it there.  I was always up on the mountain partaking in winter by skiing, snowmobiling, ice skating and cross country skiing.  I don't remember my body being "cranky".  So now one block from my house I capture winter. This is it...not a flake of snow this day but alluring in it's own measure.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover